Saturday, September 13, 2008

Life as a PLD

I'm offically "makin' bacon in Macon." (By bacon, I mean money!!) I've been here in Macon for a week. I am getting settled. I still have some boxes to unpack, but the main stuff has found a home. I've gotten my living room furniture and I have internet and cable. (Finally, it took until Thursday for the later to occur!) See pictures of my furniture at the bottom of the post. The kitch table doesn't have the flower pot in the middle of it and Yes, the chair and couch are RED and BLACK.....VERY UGA!!!!

The job is going good. It is taking some adjusting. Going from a student, to an intern, to a graduate, to being employeed in a matter of months is difficult. However, I think I'm handling it the best I know how. Granted, if you know me, a major breakdown is liable to occur within the next few weeks. So, someone, anyone, be prepared with tissue, chocolate, and comfort (emotional, not the drink!)! I'm beginning to study for the RD Exam. I am offically taking it Nov. 8th in Dublin. So, begin praying for me. I really, really, really want to do well.

Anyway, that's all for now!




No comments: