Monday, December 1, 2008

Happenings

I know I haven't blogged in quit some time. Life has been busy. Since my last posting, I have studied for and passed the RD Exam on Nov. 8th. Such a huge relief to have that over and done with. I've been working and learning new stuff everyday. I had my first TPN I had to write for since being employed as well as many tube feedings. Thinking about it, life has basically revolved around work....guess I need to find a hobby like knitting or something. I could fill you in on all the boring and mundane, but it's really not that interesting.



I purchased a Christmas tree. It is sitting all decorated in my living room. I must admit, it adds some life to the room. I now have curtains and pictures on hanging on the walls. So, I guess all in all I am beginning to settle into this. I must admit, I did miss the week off at Thanksgiving and will miss the extended break at Christmas. I guess this is part of growing up and becoming an adult.

No comments: